We are proud to offer workshops in the local community. To protect the integrity of the program and to enhance its value, we’ve established a set of criteria in order to maintain quality control over the content and the presenters. Below is a partial list of those criteria:
- Sign Fiduciary pledge
- Agree to specifically NOT solicit in class or afterwards
- Support and enhance Critical Thinking in the presentation through emphasis on the following key aspects of Critical Thinking: Clarity, Accuracy, Consistency, Relevance, Sound Evidence, Good Reasons, Depth, Breath and Fairness.
- Explain relevance of their presentation to Personal Finance and quality of life
- Embed and explain instances of Behavioral Finance issues in the subject being presented
- Submit content of presentation for review
- Submit all handouts for review